Best of Cleveland
Best hotels in Cleveland
Cleveland Heatmap: Zoom to a hotspot and search places to go, or see featured lists.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
Starting points and old standbys...
- Grab a bite in Little Italy on the east side (map).
- Shop at the West Side Market in Ohio City.
- See numerous breweries and dining opportunities!
- Find a patio suggestion from Cleveland.com, like Azure - the rooftop at The 9 hotel downtown.
- Venture into University Circle for world-class museums and more, like the Cleveland Museum of Art (free entry) or the Botanical Gardens (area map).
- Stroll the pedestrian-only East 4th Street with restaurants by James Beard awarded Cleveland chefs, bars and music (map).
- Drive east to Asiatown for some authentic pan-Asian meals and markets (list).
- Visit Cleveland's new Hofbrauhaus!
- Find great coffee, tea and a free gallery space in 'Hingetown' on the west side.
- Delve further west for great dining and bars in Gordon Square and on into Lakewood.
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park boasts walking / bike trails & scenic drives just south of CLE (maps).
- Put-In-Bay is a family-friendly island in Lake Erie with attractions and dining, see ferries (map).
- Nearby: Cedar Point is a world-class amusement park on the water near Sandusky, and the completely renovated Hotel Breakers.
Enjoy your time in CLE!